[Community Round] NEW VESTING MECHANISM CHANGE
Good Day, Good Gamers!
Hello, Heroes and Empires Community!
We'd like to share some vital information with you about the new token payment mechanism for strategic partner round investors. Faced with numerous predictions that the market is bearing, we want to add this new Vesting mechanism so that strategic investors have more options in their investment.
Currently, they are paid 30% of their investment, with the remaining 70% allocated according to the old vesting mechanism: 5% per month for a total of 14 months. Furthermore, we've added a second option: strategic investors can immediately claim their entire investment. As an illustration:
👉 Option 1: Old vesting mechanism, 5% per month - receive every month. According to SAFT terms, strategic investors must support H&E promotion.
👉 Option 2: Under a new vesting mechanism, investors will receive 50% of their investment immediately (the remaining 50% of tokens will be burned).
❗ How do you think this will affect the game?
💬 Please let us know in the comments!
About Heroes & Empires
Heroes & Empires is a next-gen NFT game that combines the distinct elements of Idle RPG with auto-chess tactics, all while being linked to blockchain technology. By utilizing the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) feature to create characters and items, as well as Skill-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a consistent income while having fun with many gaming features.