Hero's Talk Show #1 | Everything will be revealed 📞📞
Good Day, Good Gamers!
We invite you to follow the story of the leading "warrior" who always has a plan in place for each "fight" match with his opponent.
1. Hello, could you please tell me a little bit about yourself?
Ingame name: Top1.Zara
Current Clan: Top1
I am currently residing and working in Gia Lai.
2. It's well known that you've been a long-time player of Heroes & Empires, so what interesting experiences have you had since discovering the game?
The days of closing the ranking at the end of the Arena season are the most interesting experiences I remember. Those were the days when I had to get up at 5 a.m and begin playing Arena.
The climactic and thrilling stage begins around 6:30 a.m. At this time, you must constantly monitor and change the formation, as well as the ranking. It wasn't until 7 p.m, when Arena closed and the ranking results were released, that I found out where I was ranked, it was a thrilling experience.
3. In the last three Arena seasons, you've consistently remained at the top, finishing first in both seasons 1 and 2 and second in season 3. Could you tell me how you keep your form so consistent?
The plan is for me to collect as many Arena tickets as possible so that I don't fall too far behind and maintain my top-tier position. As previously stated, I plan to use the ticket to play from 5-7 a.m on the day of the rankings.
To have the most rational tactics, you should focus on who your direct competitors are. Personally, I think Wussking players have a great strategy for climbing the rankings.
4. What do you think the current strong formation is, and which hero do you believe has outstanding strength?
The current strong team is, of course, the Undead, with the ability to defend and attack quite comprehensively, as well as the ability to create skills and respawn continuously, so there are very few formations that can defeat the Undead team at this time. Really strong hero, it's difficult for me to say exactly because that hero depends on which formation, and each hero has different values. But I pay special attention to the assassin hero Finn of the Naga race, who has the ability to deal exceptional damage, the longer it stays, the stronger it is, and has the ability to clear the enemy formation.
5. One more question: in Arena, you can reach the top, but in the Legend Tournament, that is not the case. Which strategy, in your opinion, will help players achieve high rankings in order to compete in the top two tourneys?
I notice that the Tournament has not attracted top competitive players such as Arena. Hopefully, the H&E team will have a new game mode or attractive rewards in the near future to attract more players.
If you want to compete at the top, you must strengthen your formation. I see a few individual hero formations that are very cheap and simple to build, but when combined, the formation is quite strong. For example, player Top1.Nami has an unusual hero formation, but it's extremely difficult to win against that formation.
6. Finally, would you like to say something to current Heroes & Empires players?
Players should determine that they are playing the game primarily for entertainment, should only invest idle money, and should determine whether or not losing will have a negative impact on their lives. It is possible to stay in this market when your mood is light.
📌 You can listen to the entire discussion by clicking here:
About Heroes & Empires
Heroes & Empires is a strategy game that combines the distinct elements of Idle RPG with auto-chess tactics, all while being linked to blockchain technology. By utilizing the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) feature to create characters and items, as well as Skill-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a consistent income while having fun with many gaming features.