Discover more from Heroes & Empires
New summon and ascending system to void minting fee
Update on January 26th
The integration of Blockchain into the game in Heroes & Empires is hampered by issues such as transaction speed and, in particular, transaction fees.
🔺️ Heroes & Empires, which is ranked in the top two for transactions on the BSC network, spent over $1 million in fees when minting NFT, Ascend...
🔺️ This fee should have been split between the Issuer and the player. Furthermore, too many DDAPs and users will cause the BSC network to be congested with the constantly increasing fees that the Heroes & Empires system has encountered (such as depositing/withdrawing HE, syncing Hero...).
🌟 As a result, we decided to implement a new interaction mechanism between Blockchain and Game:
1. First, the NFTs will be burned when synchronizing to game servers (off chain).
2. The heroes/gears in the game will interact off-chain (Ascend, Summon...), avoiding the costs associated with the previous operation.
3. If you want to sell NFTs, you must first mint them and then list them on the Marketplace.
🌟 So we have the following update milestones:
1. January 27, 2022: Close Summon/Open Shards temporarily to test new mechanics.
2. Update new compatibility mechanism Blockchain - Game.
🌟 To increase the price of HE Token, we will use a 5% Marketplace fee to buy back HE Token in the market.
🌟 We'll finish the update in around 3 weeks.
About Heroes & Empires
Heroes & Empires is a strategy game that combines the distinct elements of Idle RPG with auto-chess tactics, all while being linked to blockchain technology. By utilizing the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) feature to create characters and items, as well as Skill-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a consistent income while having fun with many gaming features.