What are the goals for Heroes & Empires in the first quarter of 2022?
Update on January 13th
What surprises are in store for Heroes & Empires players on their future adventure? How will the game produce a "burst" of fire in the first quarter of 2022?
📌 Dear Heroes,
From community Testnet versions to website launches to joint partnership programs, Heroes & Empires had a lot of time to test and prepare before the game's actual launch date on November 20, 2021. As a result, a succession of milestones connecting the game and the community followed the Mainnet event, such as the debut of Legend Tournaments, the launch of the Mobile version, the launch of Staking HE, and so on. Apart from making money and playing the game for a long time, we believe these are key activities for users to have more entertainment experiences.
👉 Furthermore, in the first quarter of 2022, we established the following new roadmap for users to follow:
(1) Optimize Marketplace: Make Marketplace run more smoothly, with a more user-friendly interface, and provide helpful features that align with the in-game economy, allowing the game to grow more sustainably.
(2) Adding Gear NFTs trading on Marketplace: On the Heroes & Empires Marketplace, users can buy and sell NFT-traded Gears (currently selling / buying Hero & Chest).
(3) Upgrade Landing Page: Upgrade the website https://heroesempires.com's homepage interface and add relevant information to this page.
(4) HE Staking: This is a significant step forward for both game developers and users. Enhance the use of HE coin in the ecosystem and assist HE holders in making more money from their holdings.
(5) VIP Account: This is an account VIP system where players can earn VIP points by spending HE in-game. Players will receive different advantages depending on their VIP status. The following are the benefits of each of the 15 VIP levels:
When collected from the AFK bonus chest, increases the amount of resources (Gold, Hero, Exp, HE).
Unlock additional assistance options.
Increase the number of Hero slots.
Some game modes now have a greater number of turns.
The number of rewards received in some game modes has been increased.
Receive valuable rewards right away when you level up as a VIP.
(6) Fast Reward: As a quick reward system for players, the prize will correlate to the player's 2 hours of AFK, and the player will receive the reward every day, with the number of times depending on their VIP level.
(7) x2 Speed Battle: A VIP benefit that doubles the speed of battles.
(8) Gear Ultimate Upgrade: Allows the player to enhance their ultimate equipment to a higher level by reusing their ultimate equipment with the ultimate stone. Each upgrade improves the equipment's stats and power. In total, there are 3 levels for players to conquer.
(9) Bounty Hunter: Is a system of rising prizes and a variety of other enticing gifts that aims to take advantage of the large number of heroes available to players in order to provide them with a variety of benefits.
(10) Elisa, Kha & Gumiho Model Rework: This 3 Heroes' appearances have been completely redesigned.
(11) Referral System: The mechanism introduces new players, assists in growing the game's user base, and pays those who invite others to participate.
(12) Daily Store: Every day, the shop sells items and then resets within 24 hours.
(13) Grand Summon: When the player reaches VIP X or completes Chapter Y, this door is unlocked. Grand Summon enables players to gain access to Heroes and valuable items such as:
Hero with a high rank - daily refresh
Item that can be consumed
In addition to the above, the project is working with BSC and Pancake Swap to improve HE liquidity, as well as Stake HE's Contract, which has been audited by 1 of the 2 leading security agencies, on the future roadmap (coming soon this January). These are planned milestones in Heroes & Empires' development toward a more affluent future for our community.
As a result, we'll keep updating the development roadmap every quarter so that users may keep track of the game's progress and collaborate with the Heroes & Empires team even more.
Have a great day!
About Heroes & Empires
Heroes & Empires is a strategy game that combines the distinct elements of Idle RPG with auto-chess tactics, all while being linked to blockchain technology. By utilizing the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) feature to create characters and items, as well as Skill-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a consistent income while having fun with many gaming features.